YIELD App (CURRENCY:YLD) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 25th. In the last seven days, YIELD App has traded up 3.4% against the dollar. YIELD App has a total market cap of $54.47 million and approximately $486,238.00 worth of YIELD App was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One YIELD App coin can currently be bought for $0.43 or 0.00001032 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002378 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23.75 or 0.00056441 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002582 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $52.77 or 0.00125411 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002378 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00011714 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.95 or 0.00042656 BTC.
About YIELD App
According to CryptoCompare, “Yield is a P2P, non-custodial lending dapp that, unlike others, also incentivizes borrowers for successfully managing a loan to term. What that means is if you borrow on Yield and pay back on time, you're eligible to claim a proportionate amount of YLD tokens similar to how a lender gets interest in return. YLD is an ERC-20 token that is used for lowering 25% off their user fees increasing the YLD per loan borrowers can claim *reducing the collateral liquidation ratios (the difference between active and defaulted is often less than a percent) *100% of the fees on the platform are used to buyback and burn the token “
YIELD App Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as YIELD App directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade YIELD App should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy YIELD App using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for YIELD App Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YIELD App and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.