DAEX (CURRENCY:DAX) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 27th. During the last week, DAEX has traded down 0.5% against the US dollar. DAEX has a total market cap of $3.39 million and $2,794.00 worth of DAEX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DAEX coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0095 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.74 or 0.00054883 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00002575 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.09 or 0.00125035 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00011739 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.77 or 0.00043389 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DAEX is a clearing solution for centralised cryptocurrency trading exchanges that want to provide a better service to the cryptocurrency trading through a clearing service based on distributed ledger technology. The DAEX ecosystem allows traders to use wallets and perform trades that when matched are sent to the clearing service. The clearing service (CaaS) generates the smart contracts to validate the trades and to make sure the requirements are met. After the validation process, the smart contract runs the consensus mechanism and updates the corresponding wallets with the cleared assets. The DAEX network uses the DAX utility token (Ethereum-based ERC20) to ease the cooperation between different exchanges in the DAEX ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling DAEX
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAEX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAEX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DAEX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.