renBTC (CURRENCY:RENBTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 27th. renBTC has a market capitalization of $733.64 million and $16.47 million worth of renBTC was traded on exchanges in the last day. One renBTC coin can currently be purchased for approximately $43,119.88 or 0.99995530 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, renBTC has traded down 1.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002320 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.80 or 0.00055190 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002601 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $54.08 or 0.00125413 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002320 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00011837 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.78 or 0.00043554 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RenVM implements universal interoperability using the tokenised representation model. However, it introduces several advances that aim to solve many of the technical and economic problems in existing models. RenVM was created to replace the role of the trusted custodian with a decentralised custodian. This decentralised custodian is implemented using the RZL MPC algorithm, which can generate and manage ECDSA private keys without exposing them (not even to the machines that power RenVM). This improves on WBTC and imBTC by removing the need to trust a centralised custodian. renBTC (RENBTC) is a one for one representation of BTC on Ethereum via RenVM. “
Buying and Selling renBTC
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as renBTC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire renBTC should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase renBTC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for renBTC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for renBTC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.