Actinium (CURRENCY:ACM) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 14th. Actinium has a total market capitalization of $774,869.23 and $10,799.00 worth of Actinium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Actinium coin can currently be bought for $0.0219 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Actinium has traded down 3.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- PirateCash (PIRATE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Actinium Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Actinium’s total supply is 35,418,700 coins. The Reddit community for Actinium is /r/ActiniumCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Actinium is actinium.org. Actinium’s official Twitter account is @ActiniumCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Actinium is a decentralized digital asset that uses blockchain technology to bring cryptocurrency to all customers and stores through safety and easiness of use. The Actinium is mineable through the use of Lyra2z as a PoW algorithm that brings an energy efficient algorithm, keeps GPU cards from overheating, lowers the efficiency-gap between AMD and NVIDIA GPUs. Actinium also offers a mobile wallet and a hardware wallet (Ledger Nano S & Ledger Blue). Built on Litecoin source code, ACM is a medium of exchange within the Actinium network. “
Actinium Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Actinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Actinium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Actinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Actinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Actinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.