Arweave (CURRENCY:AR) traded up 3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. Arweave has a total market cap of $1.76 billion and $36.40 million worth of Arweave was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Arweave coin can now be bought for $52.78 or 0.00091258 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Arweave has traded 13.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.67 or 0.00021911 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002066 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001729 BTC.
- Carry (CRE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0841 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- My Master War (MAT) traded up 31% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00006862 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded up 25.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Arweave is a new type of storage that backs data with sustainable and perpetual endowments, allowing users and developers to truly store data forever – for the very first time. As a collectively owned hard drive that never forgets, Arweave allows users to remember and preserve valuable information, apps, and history indefinitely. By preserving history, it prevents others from rewriting it. “
Arweave Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arweave directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arweave should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Arweave using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arweave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arweave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.