Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded up 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on October 14th. During the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 8.8% against the U.S. dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $15.91 million and approximately $62,888.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum Resistant Ledger coin can currently be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00000368 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57,657.26 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,742.11 or 0.06490270 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.33 or 0.00314505 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $604.12 or 0.01047785 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $54.62 or 0.00094734 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $272.76 or 0.00473075 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $196.98 or 0.00341637 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $175.19 or 0.00303855 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00004837 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) is a future-proof, post-quantum value store and decentralized communication platform. It utilizes a PoW (Proof of Work) algorithm, the Cryptonight v7, with further intention to be forked to a PoS (Proof of Stake). Additionally, the QRL features a web wallet, desktop apps, and an explorer. “
Quantum Resistant Ledger Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.