Rapids (CURRENCY:RPD) traded up 54.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. Rapids has a market cap of $233,747.25 and $543.00 worth of Rapids was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Rapids has traded 22.8% higher against the dollar. One Rapids coin can now be purchased for about $0.0219 or 0.00000038 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000755 BTC.
- Nyerium (NYEX) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Gossip Coin (GOSS) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- OEC BTC (BTCK) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,519.92 or 0.99883287 BTC.
- Dequant (DEQ) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000029 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rapids Coin (RPD) is an open-source blockchain project implementing cryptocurrencies throughout Social Networking platforms. Any transactions online can be completed efficiently, economically, and almost effortlessly utilizing Rapids Coin across the Social Networking platform of the users' choice. Rapids Coin strives to make the experience of sending cryptocurrency, the most straightforward action to accomplish online, focusing on the user experience as the utmost importance and providing an atmosphere of community and technological development. “Rapids Masternode hosting and smart-pool platform – The masternode installation process is fully automated and user-friendly. It takes only a few clicks to activate a masternode. Get Started/Click here” “
Buying and Selling Rapids
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rapids directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rapids should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rapids using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rapids Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rapids and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.