Simple Software Solutions (CURRENCY:SSS) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 14th. Over the last seven days, Simple Software Solutions has traded 9.8% lower against the US dollar. Simple Software Solutions has a market cap of $90,176.77 and $2.00 worth of Simple Software Solutions was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Simple Software Solutions coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0293 or 0.00000051 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00000757 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.39 or 0.00032028 BTC.
- TenUp (TUP) traded up 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000651 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001067 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Modern Investment Coin (MODIC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Simple Software Solutions Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 7th, 2017. Simple Software Solutions’ total supply is 3,081,817 coins. The official website for Simple Software Solutions is sssolutions.io. Simple Software Solutions’ official Twitter account is @__SSSolutions and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ShareChain Team aims to build a decentralized credit data value platform based on shared economy. SSS is an Ethereum ERC20 Compliant tokens called (Super Smart Share referred to as “SSS”) which will be used within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Simple Software Solutions
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Simple Software Solutions directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Simple Software Solutions should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Simple Software Solutions using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Simple Software Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Simple Software Solutions and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.