Vai (CURRENCY:VAI) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. Vai has a total market cap of $109.20 million and $546,892.00 worth of Vai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Vai coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.90 or 0.00001534 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Vai has traded 0.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001703 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00001781 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.28 or 0.00066891 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $42.76 or 0.00072804 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.44 or 0.00094397 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4,463.47 or 0.07600035 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,655.83 or 0.99874374 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VAI is Venus Protocol’s native decentralized stablecoin that is minted and redeemed directly on the Venus platform running on Binance Smart Chain. The Venus Protocol will enable users to mint VAI (VAI), a synthetic stablecoin based on the price of $1 USD, by using the vTokens from the underlying collateral that they have previously supplied to the protocol. Users can borrow up to 50% of the remaining collateral value they have on the protocol from their vTokens to mint VAI. “
Buying and Selling Vai
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.