Airbloc (CURRENCY:ABL) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 25th. In the last week, Airbloc has traded 12% higher against the dollar. Airbloc has a market capitalization of $7.40 million and $115,345.00 worth of Airbloc was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Airbloc coin can currently be bought for about $0.0293 or 0.00000050 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001322 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00003288 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001701 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.32 or 0.00044748 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.41 or 0.00009194 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $138.06 or 0.00234723 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded up 2,618,096.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $53.00 or 0.00090107 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.25 or 0.00012331 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Airbloc Protocol redefines how data is collected, monetized and utilized. Leveraging blockchain technology and token economics, it seeks to facilitate more transparent data flow between data owners, data providers, and data consumers.Ultimately, it aims to return data ownership back to data owners, provide applications with tools to collect and monetize data legitimately and allow data consumers to purchase explicitly consented data with an auditable source of provenance for their business intelligence, research, and targeted marketing purposes. The ABL token it's mainly used as a means of participating in the network such as payment settlement by data consumers for data exchange and staking to register and maintain a node. “
Airbloc Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Airbloc directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Airbloc should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Airbloc using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Airbloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Airbloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.