Lotto (CURRENCY:LOTTO) traded up 23.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 25th. One Lotto coin can now be bought for $0.0231 or 0.00000039 BTC on major exchanges. Lotto has a total market capitalization of $46.12 million and $4,405.00 worth of Lotto was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Lotto has traded up 10.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $223.44 or 0.00379108 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00005299 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00001491 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001031 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00002167 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000088 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LottoCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. The LottoCoin uses random block rewards and will feature daily and hourly lotto rewards. The official LottoCoin ticker is “LOT” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “LOTTO” is for CryptoCompare.com only. “
Lotto Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lotto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lotto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lotto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lotto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lotto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.