Centric Cash (CURRENCY:CNS) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. In the last week, Centric Cash has traded flat against the dollar. One Centric Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. Centric Cash has a market cap of $1.24 million and approximately $161,027.00 worth of Centric Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- WAX (WAXP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00000945 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- YAS (YAS) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.48 or 0.00054657 BTC.
- Ace Entertainment (ACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Centric Cash Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “In the Centric economy, there are two currencies, Centric Cash and Centric Rise. Each currency serves a different purpose. Centric Cash (CNS) provides liquidity, facilitating the flow of capital in and out of the economy. Centric Rise (CNR) is a store of value used within the economy. “
Buying and Selling Centric Cash
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centric Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centric Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centric Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centric Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centric Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.