EOSDT (CURRENCY:EOSDT) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 15th. During the last seven days, EOSDT has traded up 17.7% against the US dollar. EOSDT has a total market capitalization of $2.59 million and $148,647.00 worth of EOSDT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOSDT coin can now be bought for about $0.98 or 0.00002279 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002330 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001809 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.11 or 0.00063137 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.34 or 0.00075323 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,291.27 or 0.07664614 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $42,833.13 or 0.99748633 BTC.
- Toncoin (TONCOIN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00008426 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.61 or 0.00068956 BTC.
EOSDT Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EOSDT is the first USD-pegged decentralized stable coin based on the Equilibrium framework and the EOS blockchain. EOSDT leverages underlying EOS collateral and adds extra liquidity to the market. Each EOSDT stable coin is backed by digital assets stored by an Equilibrium smart contract. Anyone may lock their digital assets there as collateral and issue EOSDT against it. EOSDT Supply Cap Increased by $100M With Bitcoin Liquidity Support. “
Buying and Selling EOSDT
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOSDT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOSDT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOSDT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOSDT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOSDT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.