Aion (AION) traded 5.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 21st. Aion has a total market capitalization of $16.92 million and $2.82 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Aion has traded 13.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Aion coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0337 or 0.00000115 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $29,458.27 or 1.00039283 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.34 or 0.00038521 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.75 or 0.00196104 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.56 or 0.00090184 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $37.85 or 0.00128533 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $68.15 or 0.00231437 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00006665 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00003069 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000923 BTC.
- Astar (ASTR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000193 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion is the digital asset of The Open Application Network. Aion is used to secure and access The OAN. As a public infrastructure, a global community of individuals, software companies, and institutions secure and maintain the operations of The OAN. These critical functions are enabled and incentivized using Aion.The Open Application Network solves the unintended consequences of platform economies. The OAN is an open-source public infrastructure for the creation and hosting of Open Apps. Open Apps are programs that put users back in control and are universally accessible across platforms. The OAN is built on open standards and is owned by everyone that uses it. “
Buying and Selling Aion
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.