MAP Protocol (MAP) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 22nd. MAP Protocol has a total market capitalization of $23.87 million and $196,042.00 worth of MAP Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, MAP Protocol has traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One MAP Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $0.0136 or 0.00000045 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 79.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,818.20 or 0.22576803 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 517.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00007280 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003308 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001393 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001789 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.93 or 0.00489843 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.11 or 0.00033476 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00008401 BTC.
MAP Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MarcoPolo Protocol is an open, fully decentralized, chain-to-chain interoperation protocol that enables the interoperability of multiple independently verifiable consensus blockchains without a relay chain. MarcoPolo Protocol expects to construct a future inter-chain-net, which is interoperable and chain-to-chain based. The ecosystem built on MarcoPolo Protocol can provide a solid infrastructure for finance, AI, IoT, traceability, and governance filed by cross-chain communication, privacy computation, shared storage, etc… “
Buying and Selling MAP Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAP Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MAP Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MAP Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MAP Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAP Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.