Ravencoin Classic (RVC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 22nd. One Ravencoin Classic coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Ravencoin Classic has a market cap of $420,736.68 and approximately $1,713.00 worth of Ravencoin Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Ravencoin Classic has traded up 59.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30,187.65 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2,033.07 or 0.06734771 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0859 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00002425 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $71.60 or 0.00237172 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00016693 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $200.01 or 0.00662565 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $187.58 or 0.00621369 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.15 or 0.00070061 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00004649 BTC.
About Ravencoin Classic
According to CryptoCompare, “Ravencoin Classic (RVC) is a X16R algorithm protocol with features focused on allowing tokens to be issued on the Ravencoin Classic blockchain. Tokens of the protocol can have whatever properties the token issuer of the token decides – so they can be limited in quantity, can be named, and be issued as securities or as collectibles. Ravencoin Classic is driven by the RavencoinClassic.io community, which is fully committed to the prosperity of the Ravencoin Classic network. The community ensures the constant use of X16R algorithm – guaranteeing equal rights of each community member to participate in block production, with increased user control and censorship resistance in issuance and governance of digital assets. “
Buying and Selling Ravencoin Classic
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ravencoin Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ravencoin Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.