Kingfisher Mining Limited (ASX:KFM – Get Rating) insider Adam Schofield purchased 59,741 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, June 15th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$0.26 ($0.18) per share, with a total value of A$15,592.40 ($10,828.06).
The company has a quick ratio of 24.26, a current ratio of 24.62 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.26.
Kingfisher Mining Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Kingfisher Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kingfisher Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.