Separately, Royal Bank of Canada raised their target price on Italgas from €6.20 ($6.53) to €6.30 ($6.63) and gave the stock a “sector perform” rating in a research report on Monday, April 11th.
Shares of ITGGF remained flat at $$6.50 during midday trading on Thursday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $6.50 and its 200 day moving average price is $6.45. Italgas has a 12-month low of $6.20 and a 12-month high of $6.50.
Italgas S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the distribution of natural gas in Italy. It is involved in the transportation of gas through local pipeline networks from the delivery points at the reduction and measurement stations interconnected with the transport networks to the points of final delivery to households, enterprises, etc.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Italgas (ITGGF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Italgas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Italgas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.