Primavera Capital Acquisition Co. (NYSE:PV – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week high during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $9.88 and last traded at $9.81, with a volume of 2029 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $9.82.
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $9.83 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $9.79.
About Primavera Capital Acquisition (NYSE:PV)
Primavera Capital Acquisition Corporation does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization, or other similar business combination with one or more businesses in consumer companies China. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Central, Hong Kong.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Primavera Capital Acquisition (PV)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Primavera Capital Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Primavera Capital Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.