Wanchain (WAN) traded up 7.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. Wanchain has a market capitalization of $36.67 million and $1.81 million worth of Wanchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wanchain coin can now be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00000915 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Wanchain has traded 14.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.02 or 0.00086653 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00016786 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001581 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.50 or 0.00286107 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00050145 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00008430 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000250 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wanchain is a distributed super financial market based on blockchain. Wanchain aims to build a distributed future “bank.” As a distributed digital-asset based financial infrastructure, Wanchain aims to allow any institution or individual to set up their own virtual teller window in the “bank” and provide services such as loan origination, asset exchanges, credit payments and transaction settlements based on digital assets. The core developers are based in the US and China. “
Wanchain Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wanchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wanchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wanchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wanchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wanchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.