Crust (CRU) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. Over the last seven days, Crust has traded flat against the dollar. One Crust coin can currently be purchased for approximately $42.40 or 0.00117874 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Crust has a market capitalization of $74.00 million and approximately $7.41 million worth of Crust was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00005083 BTC.
- BinaryX (BNX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $131.54 or 0.00625267 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00005415 BTC.
- ownix (ONX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00004275 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Cyclone Protocol (CYC) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38.60 or 0.00183510 BTC.
- Mars Protocol (MARS) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRUST provides a decentralized storage network of Web3 ecosystem. It supports multiple storage layer protocols such as IPFS, and exposes storage interfaces to application layer. Crust's technical stack is also capable of supporting a decentralized computing layer. It is designed to build a decentralized cloud ecosystem that values data privacy and ownership. “
Buying and Selling Crust
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crust should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.