ETFMG 2X Daily Alternative Harvest ET (NYSEARCA:MJXL – Get Rating) shares shot up 7.5% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $0.90 and last traded at $0.89. 21,621 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 8% from the average session volume of 20,077 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.83.
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $1.26 and its 200-day moving average price is $2.10.
An institutional investor recently raised its position in ETFMG 2X Daily Alternative Harvest ET stock. UBS Group AG increased its position in shares of ETFMG 2X Daily Alternative Harvest ET (NYSEARCA:MJXL – Get Rating) by 311.8% in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 21,912 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 16,591 shares during the quarter. UBS Group AG owned 4.06% of ETFMG 2X Daily Alternative Harvest ET worth $54,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ETFMG 2X Daily Alternative Harvest ET (MJXL)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for ETFMG 2X Daily Alternative Harvest ET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ETFMG 2X Daily Alternative Harvest ET and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.