Greencore Group plc (OTCMKTS:GNCGY – Get Rating) shares hit a new 52-week low during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $5.61 and last traded at $5.61, with a volume of 0 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $5.61.
Separately, Berenberg Bank reduced their price target on Greencore Group from GBX 175 ($2.14) to GBX 130 ($1.59) in a research report on Wednesday, June 15th.
The company has a current ratio of 0.73, a quick ratio of 0.63 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59. The business has a fifty day moving average of $5.68 and a 200 day moving average of $6.36.
Greencore Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of convenience food products primarily in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The company provides various products, including sandwiches, salads, sushi, chilled snacking, chilled ready meals, chilled soups and sauces, chilled quiche, ambient sauces and pickles, and frozen Yorkshire Puddings.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Greencore Group (GNCGY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Greencore Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Greencore Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.