NYSE:INUV opened at $0.45 on Wednesday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.44. The company has a market cap of $53.31 million, a P/E ratio of -6.36 and a beta of 0.89. Inuvo has a 52 week low of $0.30 and a 52 week high of $1.14.
Inuvo (NYSE:INUV – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, May 12th. The company reported ($0.02) EPS for the quarter. The business had revenue of $18.61 million for the quarter. Inuvo had a negative return on equity of 22.85% and a negative net margin of 11.12%.
Inuvo, Inc, a technology company, develops and sells information technology solutions in the United States. The company's platforms identify and message online audiences for various products or services across devices, formats, and channels, including video, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, display, social, search, and native.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Inuvo (INUV)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Inuvo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inuvo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.