Jupiter Wellness, Inc. (NASDAQ:JUPWW – Get Rating) shares shot up 10% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $0.55 and last traded at $0.55. 1,197 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 72% from the average session volume of 4,303 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.50.
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.64.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Jupiter Wellness (JUPWW)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Jupiter Wellness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jupiter Wellness and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.