Nanoco Group plc (LON:NANO – Get Rating) insider Henry Turcan sold 2,768,626 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, June 17th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 41 ($0.50), for a total transaction of £1,135,136.66 ($1,390,417.27).
Henry Turcan also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, June 22nd, Henry Turcan bought 13,306 shares of Nanoco Group stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 36 ($0.44) per share, with a total value of £4,790.16 ($5,867.42).
- On Monday, June 20th, Henry Turcan bought 47,000 shares of Nanoco Group stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 37 ($0.45) per share, with a total value of £17,390 ($21,300.83).
LON NANO opened at GBX 36.80 ($0.45) on Friday. Nanoco Group plc has a one year low of GBX 16.05 ($0.20) and a one year high of GBX 47.90 ($0.59). The company has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 34.79 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 25.75. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 300.07, a quick ratio of 2.43 and a current ratio of 2.47. The firm has a market capitalization of £113.03 million and a PE ratio of -26.29.
Nanoco Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and licensing of novel nanomaterials for use in various commercial applications. The company offers CFQD quantum dots which are fluorescent semiconductor nanoparticles for OLED and µLED colour conversion, QD-EL, and security tagging applications; CFQD fine color films; HEATWAVE quantum dots for use in the sensor industry applications; and VIVODOTS nanoparticles for medical and veterinary applications.
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Nanoco Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nanoco Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.