Solaris Resources Inc. (CVE:SLS – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 2.7% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$5.95 and last traded at C$6.15. Approximately 53,313 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 60% from the average daily volume of 132,199 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$6.32.
Separately, National Bank Financial restated an “outperform spec overweight” rating on shares of Solaris Resources in a research note on Wednesday, April 13th.
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is C$6.15.
About Solaris Resources (CVE:SLS)
SELLAS is a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel cancer immunotherapeutics for a broad range of cancer indications. SELLAS’ lead product candidate, GPS, is licensed from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and targets the WT1 protein, which is present in an array of tumor types.
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Solaris Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Solaris Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.