Shares of Universal Security Instruments stock opened at $3.68 on Monday. The company has a market cap of $8.50 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -33.45 and a beta of 1.86. Universal Security Instruments has a 12-month low of $2.27 and a 12-month high of $9.55. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $3.30.
About Universal Security Instruments (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Universal Security Instruments (UUU)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Universal Security Instruments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universal Security Instruments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.