Shares of Aceto Corporation (OTCMKTS:ACETQ – Get Rating) traded up 14.8% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $0.11 and last traded at $0.11. 4,900 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 1,479,052 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.10.
Aceto Stock Up 14.8 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $0.11 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.11.
Aceto Corporation markets, sells and distributes finished dosage form generics, nutraceutical products, pharmaceutical intermediates and active ingredients, agricultural protection products and specialty chemicals. The company’s operating segment consists of Human Health, Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Performance Chemicals.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aceto (ACETQ)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Aceto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aceto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.