Adshares (ADS) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. One Adshares coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.39 or 0.00014588 BTC on popular exchanges. Adshares has a market cap of $100.51 million and $1.41 million worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Adshares has traded up 15.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00008138 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00009189 BTC.
- Decimal (DEL) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Luna Coin (LUNA) traded up 21,229.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00004013 BTC.
- Umbrella Network (UMB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Golos Blockchain (GLS) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Xeonbit Token (XNS) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- The Smokehouse (SMOKE) traded 30.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CenterPrime (CPX) traded up 34.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00003115 BTC.
Adshares uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on August 28th, 2018. Adshares’ total supply is 38,758,206 coins and its circulating supply is 29,690,229 coins. The official website for Adshares is adshares.net. The Reddit community for Adshares is /r/adshares and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Adshares’ official Twitter account is @adsharesNet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Adshares
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adshares should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Adshares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.