BitCore (BTX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 6th. In the last week, BitCore has traded 4.9% lower against the dollar. BitCore has a total market cap of $1.38 million and approximately $143,312.00 worth of BitCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitCore coin can now be bought for $0.0761 or 0.00000328 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,214.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,715.11 or 0.07388152 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38.08 or 0.00164025 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00021290 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $61.41 or 0.00264539 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $162.88 or 0.00701652 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.42 or 0.00609197 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00005784 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
BitCore (CRYPTO:BTX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. It launched on April 24th, 2017. BitCore’s total supply is 18,617,495 coins and its circulating supply is 18,116,536 coins. The official website for BitCore is bitcore.cc. BitCore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitCore is /r/bitcore_btx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BitCore
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.