Direxion Low Priced Stock ETF (NYSEARCA:LOPX – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 1.2% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $6.26 and last traded at $6.26. 79 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 93% from the average session volume of 1,107 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.18.
Direxion Low Priced Stock ETF Price Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $5.80 and a 200-day moving average of $6.52.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Direxion Low Priced Stock ETF (LOPX)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Direxion Low Priced Stock ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Direxion Low Priced Stock ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.