Lisk (LSK) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.20 or 0.00005155 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar. Lisk has a total market cap of $154.30 million and $7.87 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Waves (WAVES) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00026655 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00018094 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00002160 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Lisk (LSK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 144,818,773 coins and its circulating supply is 128,900,445 coins. The official website for Lisk is lisk.io. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @LiskHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lisk is /r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Lisk is blog.lisk.io.
Lisk Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.