Phoenixcoin (PXC) traded up 14% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. In the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0115 or 0.00000050 BTC on major exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $1.00 million and $101.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Unitech (UTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,082.05 or 0.99981081 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00046270 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 48.3% against the dollar and now trades at $41.34 or 0.00179054 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.61 or 0.00227894 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $63.95 or 0.00276996 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.68 or 0.00059263 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00004971 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004329 BTC.
- Astar (ASTR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000220 BTC.
Phoenixcoin Coin Profile
Phoenixcoin (PXC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 86,828,500 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Phoenixcoin is https://reddit.com/r/phoenixcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.