pNetwork (PNT) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 6th. One pNetwork coin can now be purchased for $0.34 or 0.00001463 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, pNetwork has traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. pNetwork has a total market capitalization of $19.51 million and approximately $5.81 million worth of pNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,200.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004311 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004309 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003972 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003622 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002204 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.70 or 0.00132310 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00034250 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.00 or 0.00068982 BTC.
pNetwork (CRYPTO:PNT) is a coin. It launched on June 18th, 2020. pNetwork’s total supply is 87,897,124 coins and its circulating supply is 57,458,545 coins. The Reddit community for pNetwork is https://reddit.com/r/pTokens and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. pNetwork’s official message board is medium.com/@provablethings. The official website for pNetwork is p.network. pNetwork’s official Twitter account is @ptokens_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
pNetwork Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as pNetwork directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade pNetwork should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase pNetwork using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for pNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for pNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.