Verge (XVG) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 6th. During the last seven days, Verge has traded up 3% against the US dollar. One Verge coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Verge has a total market capitalization of $63.73 million and $1.42 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00021326 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.40 or 0.00264404 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 35.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006190 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000988 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000055 BTC.
Verge is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 9th, 2014. Verge’s total supply is 16,509,241,288 coins. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Verge is vergecurrency.com. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Verge Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.