CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 37.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. CREDIT has a total market cap of $182,456.09 and $2,634.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, CREDIT has traded 44.4% higher against the US dollar. One CREDIT coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- MYCE (MYCE) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Buxcoin (BUX) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- PirateCash (PIRATE) traded down 56.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 53.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
CREDIT (CREDIT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 2,505,433,950 coins and its circulating supply is 2,425,433,850 coins. CREDIT’s official website is terra-credit.com. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @CreditTerra.
According to CryptoCompare, “CREDIT is a decentralized cryptocurrency token used by the Terra platform. CREDIT facilitates online and physical payments across different devices and is designed to be simple and relevant to anyone with a basic computer or smartphone. At its core, CREDIT employs Proof of Stake (PoS) which allows any user to become a block producer. SIR TERRA is the foundation which has designed 'CREDIT' coins to offer fast and free blockchain based payments. “
Buying and Selling CREDIT
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CREDIT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CREDIT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.