DragonVein (DVC) traded up 5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 19th. DragonVein has a market capitalization of $762,358.60 and $11.00 worth of DragonVein was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DragonVein has traded up 11.5% against the US dollar. One DragonVein coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $21,057.84 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $115.44 or 0.00548192 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.74 or 0.00245711 BTC.
- Alpha Coin (ALPHA) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001119 BTC.
- Coin of champions (COC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00004928 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00020821 BTC.
- ICC (ICC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Bogged Finance (BOG) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001469 BTC.
DragonVein is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 5th, 2011. DragonVein’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 605,026,614 coins. DragonVein’s official Twitter account is @Devtome and its Facebook page is accessible here. DragonVein’s official website is www.dragonvein.io.
DragonVein Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DragonVein directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DragonVein should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DragonVein using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DragonVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DragonVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.