Ergo (ERG) traded down 11.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. Ergo has a market cap of $96.20 million and $1.97 million worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ergo coin can currently be purchased for $3.01 or 0.00014164 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Ergo has traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21,216.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,657.83 or 0.07813951 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00024724 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $33.57 or 0.00158247 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.76 or 0.00258093 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $144.54 or 0.00681290 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $116.31 or 0.00548195 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
ERG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Autolykos hashing algorithm. Ergo’s total supply is 35,316,150 coins and its circulating supply is 32,012,428 coins. Ergo’s official Twitter account is @ergoplatformorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ergo’s official website is ergoplatform.org.
Ergo Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ergo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ergo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.