FIO Protocol (FIO) traded down 12.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. One FIO Protocol coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0456 or 0.00000214 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, FIO Protocol has traded 20.8% lower against the dollar. FIO Protocol has a total market capitalization of $27.64 million and $4.19 million worth of FIO Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00002682 BTC.
- WAX (WAXP) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0414 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00003487 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000779 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- 8X8 PROTOCOL (EXE) traded down 74.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About FIO Protocol
FIO Protocol (CRYPTO:FIO) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 25th, 2020. FIO Protocol’s total supply is 807,802,772 coins and its circulating supply is 606,319,967 coins. FIO Protocol’s official website is fioprotocol.io. The official message board for FIO Protocol is medium.com/fio-blog. FIO Protocol’s official Twitter account is @joinFIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for FIO Protocol is https://reddit.com/r/officialFIO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Fio protocol is a decentralized usability layer for the entire blockchain ecosystem that is integrated into existing crypto products such as wallets, exchanges, and crypto payment processors. FIO Addresses are a single identifier that eliminates the need to see, or even know about, blockchain public addresses. FIO Protocol offers in-app requests for funds, done in an encrypted and private manner, the ability to specify the type and amount and eliminate confusion for the sender and Attach standardized metadata to any crypto transaction, ranging from a simple note to structured data like an order card or invoice. “
FIO Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FIO Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FIO Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FIO Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FIO Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FIO Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.