LHT (LHT) traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. LHT has a market cap of $58,548.57 and approximately $3.00 worth of LHT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, LHT has traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar. One LHT coin can now be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TerraUSD (UST) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003980 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00008869 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- ASYAGRO (ASY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000869 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- BitCanna (BCNA) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- ZYX (ZYX) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
LHT (CRYPTO:LHT) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on July 27th, 2018. LHT’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 50,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for LHT is /r/USDXwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for LHT is medium.com/@USDXWallet. LHT’s official Twitter account is @USDXwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. LHT’s official website is usdx.cash.
According to CryptoCompare, “LHT is the native asset of USDX Wallet and collateral for the USDX stablecoin. LHT can be quickly and with no fees exchanged to USDX stablecoin via USDX Wallet app. The combination of the LHT token and USDX stablecoin is boosting global cryptocurrency usage and increasing its safety. LHT coins are put into circulation annually starting from 27.03.2018 in the amount of 10% (100 million) of the total number of tokens in two equal parts of 50 million LHT each. They increase Distribution fund (needed for the circulation of LHT and USDX) and Collateral fund (needed to maintain the collateral). If some LHT coins remain available for purchase by the time new LHT coins are ready to be put into circulation, then this action is postponed by a year. “
Buying and Selling LHT
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LHT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LHT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LHT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LHT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LHT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.