AIA Group Limited (OTCMKTS:AAGIY – Get Rating)’s share price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $35.17 and last traded at $35.17, with a volume of 438777 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $35.91.
AIA Group Trading Down 2.1 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16, a current ratio of 0.05 and a quick ratio of 0.05. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $38.84 and a 200-day simple moving average of $39.98.
AIA Group Company Profile
AIA Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides life insurance based financial services. The company offers life insurance, accident, and health insurance and savings plans; and employee benefits, credit life, and pension services to corporate clients. It also distributes investment and other financial services products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AIA Group (AAGIY)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for AIA Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AIA Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.