Doctors Coin (DRS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 22nd. Doctors Coin has a market cap of $1.00 million and $10,273.00 worth of Doctors Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Doctors Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Doctors Coin has traded down 4.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.75 or 0.00029614 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (MMO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004647 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (Cronos) (MMO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00002428 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Belka (BELKA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Doctors Coin Profile
Doctors Coin (CRYPTO:DRS) is a PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 10th, 2016. Doctors Coin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 559,819,250 coins. The official website for Doctors Coin is drscoin.net. The official message board for Doctors Coin is t.me/beautypaycoin. Doctors Coin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalRupees.
Buying and Selling Doctors Coin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Doctors Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Doctors Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Doctors Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Doctors Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Doctors Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.