Resolute Mining Limited (OTCMKTS:RMGGF – Get Rating)’s share price fell 11.3% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. 1,000 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 94% from the average session volume of 17,913 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
Resolute Mining Stock Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $0.19 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.21.
About Resolute Mining
Resolute Mining Limited engages in mining, exploration, development, operation, and production of gold properties in Africa, the United Kingdom, and Australia. The company's flagship project is the Syama Gold Mine located in Mali, West Africa. It also owns Mako Gold Mine in Senegal, West Africa.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Resolute Mining (RMGGF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Resolute Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Resolute Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.