Alpha Copper Corp. (OTC:ALCUF – Get Rating) shares traded down 8.1% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $0.23 and last traded at $0.23. 256,700 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 4% from the average session volume of 247,824 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.25.
Alpha Copper Stock Up 10.4 %
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.35 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.46.
Alpha Copper Company Profile
Alpha Copper Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in British Columbia. The company explores for copper, gold, copper, and molybdenum properties. It holds an option to acquire a 60% interest in the Indata property comprising 16 mineral claims totaling 3,189 hectares located in the northwest of the community of Fort St.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Alpha Copper (ALCUF)
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Alpha Copper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alpha Copper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.