CREDIT (CREDIT) traded up 37.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. CREDIT has a total market capitalization of $369,042.29 and $321.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, CREDIT has traded 59.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One CREDIT coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- MYCE (MYCE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Buxcoin (BUX) traded up 36.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CaluraCoin (CLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- IBStoken (IBS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Trexcoin (TREX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Jack Token (JACK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00002299 BTC.
CREDIT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 2,505,433,950 coins and its circulating supply is 2,425,433,850 coins. The official website for CREDIT is terra-credit.com. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @CreditTerra and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CREDIT is a decentralized cryptocurrency token used by the Terra platform. CREDIT facilitates online and physical payments across different devices and is designed to be simple and relevant to anyone with a basic computer or smartphone. At its core, CREDIT employs Proof of Stake (PoS) which allows any user to become a block producer. SIR TERRA is the foundation which has designed 'CREDIT' coins to offer fast and free blockchain based payments. “
Buying and Selling CREDIT
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CREDIT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CREDIT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.