Geely Automobile Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:GELYY – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $40.54 and traded as low as $32.55. Geely Automobile shares last traded at $32.71, with a volume of 10,828 shares traded.
Geely Automobile Stock Up 0.7 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03, a quick ratio of 0.99 and a current ratio of 1.08. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $40.10 and its 200-day simple moving average is $36.51.
Geely Automobile Company Profile
Geely Automobile Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, operates as an automobile manufacturer primarily in the People's Republic of China. The company engages in the research and development, production, marketing, and sale of vehicles, automobile parts, and related automobile components, as well as provision of related after-sales and technical services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Geely Automobile (GELYY)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Geely Automobile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Geely Automobile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.