Karura (KAR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 23rd. Karura has a market capitalization of $10.32 million and approximately $630,255.00 worth of Karura was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Karura coin can now be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00001693 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Karura has traded down 11.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00003006 BTC.
- Jeff in Space (JEFF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00011023 BTC.
- AXIA Coin (AXC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00070385 BTC.
- MVP Coin (MVP) traded down 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,053.00 or 0.10760105 BTC.
- Tarality (TARAL) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- The Web3 Project (WEB3) traded up 213.7% against the dollar and now trades at $517.71 or 0.02213862 BTC.
- P2P Solutions foundation (P2PS) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.19 or 0.00134133 BTC.
- Waifu Token (WAIF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $339.73 or 0.01819492 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005356 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005356 BTC.
Karura Coin Profile
Karura was first traded on September 29th, 2021. Karura’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 32,449,000 coins. Karura’s official Twitter account is @coingecko and its Facebook page is accessible here. Karura’s official website is acala.network/karura.
Karura Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karura directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Karura should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Karura using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Karura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karura and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.