LHT (LHT) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. One LHT coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, LHT has traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar. LHT has a market cap of $54,306.66 and $3.00 worth of LHT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TerraUSD (UST) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- ZYX (ZYX) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- 1Million Token (1MT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00002720 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CCUniverse (UVU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Martkist (MARTK) traded 40.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Mchain (MAR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Diligence (IRA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
LHT Coin Profile
LHT (LHT) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 27th, 2018. LHT’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 50,000,000 coins. LHT’s official Twitter account is @USDXwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LHT is /r/USDXwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LHT’s official message board is medium.com/@USDXWallet. The official website for LHT is usdx.cash.
According to CryptoCompare, “LHT is the native asset of USDX Wallet and collateral for the USDX stablecoin. LHT can be quickly and with no fees exchanged to USDX stablecoin via USDX Wallet app. The combination of the LHT token and USDX stablecoin is boosting global cryptocurrency usage and increasing its safety. LHT coins are put into circulation annually starting from 27.03.2018 in the amount of 10% (100 million) of the total number of tokens in two equal parts of 50 million LHT each. They increase Distribution fund (needed for the circulation of LHT and USDX) and Collateral fund (needed to maintain the collateral). If some LHT coins remain available for purchase by the time new LHT coins are ready to be put into circulation, then this action is postponed by a year. “
LHT Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LHT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LHT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LHT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LHT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LHT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.