Ascend Wellness Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AWWH – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 5.2% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $2.00 and last traded at $2.02. 38,720 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 222% from the average session volume of 12,015 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.13.
Ascend Wellness Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.95 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.34.
About Ascend Wellness
Ascend Wellness Holdings, Inc engages in the cultivation, manufacture, and distribution of cannabis consumer packaged goods. The company's cannabis product categories include flowers, pre-rolls, concentrates, vapes, edibles, and other cannabis-related products. As of May 26, 2021, it operated 17 retail locations.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ascend Wellness (AWWH)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Ascend Wellness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascend Wellness and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.